- Access Appraisal : Review of the architectural layouts and plans of the proposed buildings to incorporate access features at the planning stage.
- Access Auditing: An extensive physical Audit of the existing built environment and services to determine feasibility of use for disabled people who may be employees, members of the public, clients or visitors, and recommend improvements.
- Access Implementation Strategy Planning : A post Audit implementation plan is developed to assist individuals or organisations in resource planning and prioritisation to attain maximum cost effectiveness.
- Accessibility Training : A useful training for all those interested in enhancing their knowledge to promote and provide environments designed for all.
- Research : Research of various technical as well as policy related topics related to disability.